Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Getting closer every day!

I'm finally under 200 lbs! 

Took me a while, but I'm weighing in at 192.  You can be sure I did the happy dance.  I'm teetering between a 12 to a 14, and if I wasn't so "camel-toe" phobic I could have bought a very snug pair of pants in a 10 last week.  Not going to push it...I'm thrilled to be where I am. 

Clothes, hair and make-up are my new obsessions.  Shallow, I know, but cut me a little slack here, I've never really "enjoyed" any of those before.  I can find clothes off the rack in any store!  I have discovered the Pravana Blowout treatment for my hair so it's silky, straight, and shiny. My lion's mane has found the perfect tamer. Soon I'm going to be working on my new face, LOL.  I've just finished getting my teeth deep scaled, had a gum graft done and will be getting ready for my braces soon.  NO metal-mouth comments needed, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment