Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New from Garnier and BzzAgent!

I've got a new product coming in the mail soon from BzzAgent.  Garnier BB Cream...it's supposed to "Transform your skin from ordinary to out-of-this-world with one multi-benefit skincare solution."  It's a tinted skin perfecting cream.  I've been curious about BB creams and now I get to try it risk free!  You can find more info at Garnier.com and I may have coupons available soon.




I'll let you all in on how well it works after a bit.

 Many of you know I'm a BzzAgent.  I get new products to try and review on a random basis.  I discuss it with friends, family, and my freaky followers of facebook and twitter...hence the Bzzing part.  I love trying stuff for free, and I love talking so I'm perfect.  Check out "BzzAgent.com" if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment