Total Pageviews

Friday, March 9, 2012

I really CAN'T eat, and my dog just WON'T.

Mitzi Bella Peairson has got to be the finickiest eater on the planet!  I find a dog food, she tries it and turns her nose up!  Thank goodness BzzAgent is sending me a new food to try for FREE as part of their new campaign for Hill's Science Diet.


Fresh chicken is the first ingredient and it has NO corn.  I'm liking how that sounds!  I want her to eat it, but her health is first and foremost...she's our baby. 

What does your dog/cat eat?  Is he/she picky? They have an awesome competitive comparison tool on hillspet.com/idealbalance to help you compare your current food to Ideal Balance and then you can download the free bag rebate!

Check out BzzAgent, join and maybe get in on the campaign yourself.  BzzAgent lets you try products and services for free in exchange for your honest opinions and conversations with other people.  Word of mouth is still the best way to promote a product, and BzzAgent provides this service to a lot of companies.  I love being an agent, and have been with them since 2004.  I've gotten everything from food to small appliances and have met a lot of great people in the process.
 Visit BzzAgent here: http://www.bzzagent.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment